An eyebrow boosting serum specially formulated to help address thinning, patchy, and over-tweezed brows. Obagi’s NouriPlex™ Technology, a clinically-proven blend of ingredients shown to accentuate the healthy look of eyebrows to be fuller, denser, and darker in as little as 8 weeks, with more pronounced results in 12 weeks.*
*2022 12-week study. Data on file at Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC
A complex blend of four high-performance ingredients that gives our eyebrow serum the effective boost you need for results.
Supports the natural production of keratin.
PROPRIETARY LIPID COMPOUND
Targets the phase of the brow hair cycle to provide thicker, fuller-looking eyebrows.
A form of hyaluronic acid that attracts and retains water to both hydrate and thicken the appearance of eyebrow hair.
Also known as Vitamin B5, helps with hair conditioning, moisture and texture improvement.
water (aqua), biotin, phenethyl caffeate, dehydrolatanoprost, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer,sodium hyaluronate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylyl glycol, alcohol, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide
• For external use only.
• Avoid getting in the eyes. In the event of direct eye contact, rinse with cool water. Irritation, itching sensation and/or eye redness may occur. If you develop irritation, inflammation or swelling, on or around the eye, discontinue product usage. If irritation is significant or at the first instance of any swelling, consult your physician.
• If you’re pregnant or nursing, being treated for any eye-related disorder, under-going cancer treatment, prone to dry eyes or styes, consult your physician before use.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections. If you develop a new ocular condition (e.g., trauma or infection), experience a sudden decrease in visual acuity, have ocular surgery, or develop any ocular reactions, particularly conjunctivitis and eyelid reactions, you should immediately seek your physician’s advice concerning the continued use of this product.
• It is possible for hair growth to occur in other areas of your skin where this product frequently touches. Any excess solution outside the eyebrow margin should be blotted with a tissue or other absorbent material to reduce the chance of this happening. It is possible for a diﬀerence in the visible improvement between the eyebrow hair prominence, thickness, fullness, pigmentation (darkness), number of eyebrow hairs and/or direction of eyebrows to occur between eyes (e.g., results may vary for each eye). These diﬀerences, should they occur, will usually go away if you stop using this product.